1. Back to Homeschool – barfing
2. First day of co-op – missed
3. Throw up plague – dropping like flies
4. First day pictures – not your average fun
5. Just another day in paradise.
September 7th, 2017
After the Abernathy Plague of 2017, we finally made it to our first (2nd) day of homeschool co-op.
So, here are the REAL back to Homeschool pictures.
In true Abernathy fashion, we arrived late because of:
Forgotten biology microbiome experiment i.e. jars of horrifically smelly stuff
Here’s to a successful school year!
Let’s hope it goes better than the first week.